So the Law for Oregon starts in January and I don't want to be caught with my pants down if you know what I mean .. I drive car that creates alot of road noise so I need something that doesn't sound like a muffled gorilla when I'm talking business.

Can someone give me some insight on some hands free devices that they are using or have used that are provide great sound quality to the other person on the phone and myself.

I use to have a Bluetooth LG 30 but it took a crap on my and I could barley hear the other person on the line.

So let me break down what I need so you don't have to read all that rubbish.

Hands Free Device by January
    That provides:
    Quality to the other caller (while in mind my vehicle creates road noise)
    Quality to myself with good volume (because I have a hard time hearing over the road noise)
    An Affordable price

Thank you.
    11-02-09 10:52 PM
    BlueAnt, either headset or speaker. But BlueAnt is really good. I use the speaker one, but I have heard that the headset is just as good too. Excellent sound quality, people can hear you well.
    11-02-09 11:24 PM
    An Affordable price

Thank you.
    Oops, didn't see that one. BlueAnt is about $69 for the speaker unit at Amazon, $90+ in local stores & dealerships. For the headset, I think it's $89. I have seen it advertised on this site, so it may be cheaper than that. Definately worth it, though, in my opinion.
    11-02-09 11:32 PM
    what model of the BlueAnt?
    11-02-09 11:56 PM
    I just got a BlueAnt Q1 off ebay (new for $60). I am impressed with it. Good quality sound, plenty loud, and a great voice driven menu. If you forget what commands to use, it will repeat them for you.
    11-02-09 11:58 PM
    SOLD BlueAnt V1

Voice Isolation Technology. This gives the V1 outstanding noise suppression, echo cancellation and wind noise reduction. In noisy environments, you can switch to Voice Isolation Max mode, which gives clear communications while cutting out background noise.

PERFECT! Plus only 33 dollars shipped! GO EBAY!
    11-03-09 12:07 AM
    Plantronics just brought out a new headset called the Voyager Pro that has noise cancellation, boom mic, multi-point technology, good batt life... I believe retail is around $100, but short of a jawbone, has one of the best qualities I have seen yet.
    11-03-09 12:50 AM
    I swear by the Jawbone. Check out the videos on youtube. I have had numerous headsets, and will never buy anything but a Jawbone. I can drive down the road with my window down going 60, and everyone can hear me. I rarely talk on my cell, I always use my Jawbone.
    11-03-09 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD