Picked up my Storm yesturday! (Thanks to all who helped me decide between the Curve and the Storm in my first thread). I'm all setup!! It's great. I used the TCMP Player to play my DVD/AVI movies on my Treo. What is the best app for my Storm? I like the ease of using the freewizard app to convert my DVDs to AVI files. Is there an app and a player most of you use or would recommend for the Storm that is similar? Thanks in advance.
    02-28-09 11:09 AM
    Picked up my Storm yesturday! (Thanks to all who helped me decide between the Curve and the Storm in my first thread). I'm all setup!! It's great. I used the TCMP Player to play my DVD/AVI movies on my Treo. What is the best app for my Storm? I like the ease of using the freewizard app to convert my DVDs to AVI files. Is there an app and a player most of you use or would recommend for the Storm that is similar? Thanks in advance.
    hello!
    I use SUPER C, use .AVI, 16:9 Aspect ratio, H263 codec, 4800 htz for sampling audio, and 224 kbps for audio, and 1008 bitrate for video.

The file size will be small, and the quality will be excellent.

Hope this helps!

Greetings
    02-28-09 09:46 PM
    02-28-09 10:36 PM
    TCPMP [The Core Pocket Media Player] is a an old beta media player for WinMo, for those above.

There are no media players available for the Storm, it will play these types:

Video format support: MPEG4 H.263, MPEG4 Part 2 Simple Profile, H.264, WMV
    Audio format support: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, WMA ProPlus
    02-28-09 10:47 PM
    ttt = to the top

Thank you great info.
    03-01-09 04:42 PM
    so are we able to stream hollywood movies on our storm 2
    11-25-10 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD