Yup. I forgot to post it after I got home.
    11-17-08 11:00 PM
    I saw them at Best Buy, but not specifically for the Storm. You sure it's not just a universal Blackberry screen protector or something?
    11-17-08 11:03 PM
    Yup Saw them for the Storm at my best buy on Saturday when I was there..
    11-17-08 11:06 PM
    Nice. Full body protection or just the screen? How the **** did they get theirs already and we pre-orderers haven't?
    11-17-08 11:09 PM
    It's not online yet... and the best buy is a couple miles away and I don't feel like walking there to find out its not there!
    11-17-08 11:11 PM
    Nice. Full body protection or just the screen? How the **** did they get theirs already and we pre-orderers haven't?
    Just the screen protection.
    11-17-08 11:12 PM
    11-17-08 11:14 PM
    has anyone actually purchased one for the storm yet? i was wondering if they still have the orange peel, or if they have eliminated that yet...
    11-17-08 11:16 PM
    I was contemplating getting this... but wasn't sure if it would look crappy on it.
    11-17-08 11:17 PM
    That Sucks!!! I just ordered mine online today they said it could be up to two weeks and i live down the street from best buy
    11-17-08 11:19 PM
    I've heard these are really hard to put on. Anyone know if that's true?
    11-17-08 11:24 PM
    They have a video showing you how to put it on... either invisible shield or another just like it, looks pretty simple. But I doubt it will be able to be perfect since it is a sticker after all..
    11-17-08 11:26 PM
    That Sucks!!! I just ordered mine online today they said it could be up to two weeks and i live down the street from best buy
    I requested a refund when I ordered just the screen protector before the full body shield came out and got the money back within a day or two so you can do the same.

Then I put in an order for the full body shield but I have no idea when that'll come. I called Zagg and they said they'll send out e-mails around the middle of this week to let everyone who pre-ordered them when they'll get them.
    11-17-08 11:40 PM
    I've heard these are really hard to put on. Anyone know if that's true?
    The install process is time consuming. You have to be calm and patient and in a clean environment.

Other than that, they really aren't hard to install and if you mess up... you can CAREFULLY remove it and re-install it.
    11-17-08 11:47 PM
    when i bought the IS for my htc touch i got it at the little kiosk in the mall and the guy "installed" it for me it looks really simple plus using water or the "solution" really makes it easy to avoid air bubbles.
    11-18-08 12:15 AM
    picked one up yesterday... returning it today... 21bucks for just the screen!? BS I wait a couple days till Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page comes out with it... will be around 8 bucks for the full body shield. Same quality as zagg's but one 3rd of the price...
    11-18-08 07:06 AM
    It looked really hard in that video. I don't know I just feel scared to put liquid on my new storm on purpose.
    11-18-08 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD