I'm just wondering what people have heard from Best Buy concerning refundability of the $50 pre-order. I purchased it as a safety valve in case I can't get one at the Verizon store. My Best Buy guy told me it's fully refundable at any time, but I don't trust him. What have you all heard? has anyone returned one yet?
    11-16-08 05:26 PM
    i heard its refundable, i also believe it states officially that its a fully refundable, but im not sure if the refund is only in effect until a certain date.
    11-16-08 05:29 PM
    It is refundable....i asked before i laid the duckets down!!!!
    11-16-08 05:41 PM
    It is, I had gotten in the returned it, then went and put my name down at a corp. store, I decided I'd rather just go through Verizon [plus I'm going in to school late to get the phone and Best Buy Mobile guy said they only had 10 people who pre-ordered it, the Verizon rep said a lot of people have their name on the list, and the longer I'm there the less I'm in school. =) ]
    11-16-08 05:47 PM
    Heck yeah, it's got to be fully refundable. They told me that the pre-order hold is only good for 24 hours at which point you lose pre-order privileges and they refund your pre-order fee. I am contemplating the same thing, but I hate the idea of having to mail in the rebate, when Best Buy will do that instantly... But I'd rather not wait 4 extra hours (just in case)...
    11-16-08 06:45 PM
    Thanks guys!
    11-16-08 07:00 PM
    Why would you put the 50 down if you didnt believe him, and if it wasnt refundable?
    11-16-08 08:28 PM
    I got it too, just as a precaution, but it is fully refundable.
    11-16-08 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD