Just like the title says .. what is the best headset for this phone, and where is the cheapest place to get it?

I've been seaching and I see jawbone II, and some others. I just wanted to get everyone's feedback.

thanks in advance
    02-14-09 11:02 AM
    I love my blueant v1.

Its got the latest voice recognition built right into the unit. Its got comparable voice quality and noise isolation to the jawbone II.
    02-14-09 12:30 PM
    I bought the discovery 925 bluetooth and love it and amazon has a good price for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 12:49 PM
    Jawbone 2. You can buy them at Best Buy or any VZW store.

02-14-09 06:15 PM
    I have a motorola h12 and it works great. It retails for 120 but I found it on ebay for 25.

02-14-09 08:24 PM
    Jawbone 2, but the fit is so and it's expensive. The Plantronics 222 is not expensive and very good (got it at Verizon store less than $39. vs Jawbone 2 approx. $99 to $130.00-Best Buy). I want to get that Blueant Super Tooth 3 speakerphone!!
    Last edited by JReek; 02-14-09 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Forgot to put purchase locations.
    02-14-09 08:33 PM
    I have a Blue Ant and I love it!
    02-14-09 08:45 PM
    yeah! blue ant FTW
    02-14-09 08:47 PM
    Just like the title says .. what is the best headset for this phone, and where is the cheapest place to get it?

I've been seaching and I see jawbone II, and some others. I just wanted to get everyone's feedback.

thanks in advance
    You're asking a question thats almost impossible to get a single biased opinion on. Bluetooth performance is not inheritedly the same for all of us. It's going to boil down to trial and error and ultimately the best headset that works for YOU!

I cant begin to tell you how many "best" headsets I've gone through only to end up returning them because what was best to someone else was garbage to me.

Currently I'm using the BlueAnt Z9. It was fabulous several months ago; now its not so great. I dont know if my environment is causing the poor performance from time to time or the phone - so many factors and variables.
    02-14-09 08:52 PM
    yea ive been researching BTs too and youll get 50 ppl saying its the greatest and 50 saying it sucks for one reason or another. i bought my wife the blueant v1 for vday... i almost bought myself it and bought her the z9i but shed kill me if she found out i got her the cheaper one and got myself the more expensive one when its suppose to be her gift. lol
    but both blueants (v1 & z9i) and both jawbones (1 & 2) all have good and bad ratings so like the poster above said. its trial and error pretty much.
    02-14-09 09:46 PM
    I enjoy the new motorola one that flips shuts. I drive a lot for work and its nice to flip it shut when not in use to save battery power.
    02-14-09 11:16 PM
    Jawbone I or II nothing else comes close...
    02-14-09 11:19 PM
    Jawbone I or II nothing else comes close...
    Can you get either the 1 or II to envoke voice command dialing? I can't with out hitting the button on the phone. Doesnt seem to work by hitting the jawbone buttons.
    02-14-09 11:56 PM
    Can you get either the 1 or II to envoke voice command dialing? I can't with out hitting the button on the phone. Doesnt seem to work by hitting the jawbone buttons.
    Yup... works fine for me...
    02-15-09 12:10 AM

thanks in advance
    I've had great results using my Plantronics 925. Costco had them for a good price last time I was there.
    02-15-09 12:22 AM
    jawbone 2 is awsome
    02-15-09 12:25 AM
    I have the (very pricey) jawbone 2 and I must say I am really disappointed in its functionality. I can hear people just fine on it however they on the otherhand are always saying how terrible I sound. If this device is not firmly touching your face it will introduce all kinds of problems. I also have found that turning off the NOISEASSASSIN feature for this headset allows others to hear me better.....Just my experience...I think I will purchase the bluant next and see how that works out.
    02-15-09 08:17 PM
    I own a Jabra JX20 Pura. Its functionality is awesome! Calls come in loud and clear. With a 90 degree twist, you can access the On/Off option on the Pura. I got mine on ebay for about $130. It's small, very convenient, and very precise in my honest opinion... want more info? Check out Jabra, wireless and corded headsets for office & contact centre professionals, Bluetooth headsets & mobile music accessories
    02-15-09 08:23 PM
    For the money I really like the Motorola 700 series.
    I have the H-710 now which is a nice headset. I would
    Recommend atleast to take a look at it.

02-15-09 08:54 PM
    I use/love the plantronics voyager 510. I've also used the 520, but prefer the boom mic and noise cancellation off the 510

02-15-09 09:09 PM
    I use a Nokia, it's the one with a hook around the top and the bottom of the ear, it's great cause I've got glasses. But, I think they look pretty stupid so I've used it maybe once.

Buy stuff off newegg.com
    02-15-09 09:13 PM
    For the money I really like the Motorola 700 series.
    I have the H-710 now which is a nice headset. I would
    Recommend atleast to take a look at it.

I just got my 3rd moto h710 when I got my Storm. It works well with the Storm. I'm glad to be using one again. The prior ones went to family because my winmo devices (xv6700 & treo700wx) did not work the 700 well. I've owned 3 motos, 2 jabras, 2 plantronics and the ant for a day, but still like the 700 best if it will pair well with ur phone (and it does w/storm). Voice dialing work and when a call comes in I open it and by the time I get it on my ear it answers. I keep it in my%ocket the rest pf the time. Some others on the market won't handle that kind of treatment, but if u keep it on a lot a smaller, sexier mor delicate device may be better

02-15-09 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD