i just got berrybuzz and i love it but i was wondering if anyone else is having the problem of creating custom colors in "simplified" mode. i cant seem to adjust the color scale. any ideas?
    07-25-09 04:59 PM
    I messed around with it for a min. but didn't look like it was going to do much so I just used the stock ones. The disco is my favorite. Wish I could be more help but imo you can only do so much with the colors of the led anyway.
    07-25-09 06:53 PM
    its not so much that i want different colors, its the fact that im supposed to be able to change them and can't. not in simplified mode anyway
    07-25-09 07:11 PM
    You can change them. Just click the menu tab and change it from the slider bar to numeric entry. Then just choose your values for red, green and blue. I made a few that way.

Then later i hooked up my bluetooth keyboard to my BB and was able to use the slider, by pressing the side arrow keys. That was much easier to do then the numeric entry.
    07-26-09 12:55 AM
    Mobi doesn't have the storm version...go to m.bellshare.com from your device and download the 4.7 version...you prob won't even have to put the registration back into it. I went through the same thing, but this version works perfectly.
    07-26-09 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD