Last night I was charging my phone and put it in bedside mode. When I awoke this morning the screen was set to the home wallpaper. I am currently at work and tried to put it in bedtime mode again. After about a minute of putting it in bedtime mode the screen shuts off and I can't see the clock. Can someone help me so I can always see the clock without the screen turning off ?
    01-10-09 07:09 AM
    Here's something that might work. In the clock program, click the BB button, then choose Options. Scroll down to Bedside Mode set Dim Screen to "Yes." That sounds backward, but set it to Yes.

You can also set "When Charging" to "Enter Bedside Mode" if you want.

Then Save.

If this doesn't work, there's an app called BBLight available on the OTA apps thread that will keep the backlight turned on. But you probably won't need this.
    01-10-09 08:36 AM
    Does your phone stay on the clock when your in bedside mode? OR does it dim to a black screen after a minute?
    01-10-09 08:43 AM
    Does your phone stay on the clock when your in bedside mode? OR does it dim to a black screen after a minute?
    Yes, it dims to about 5%, which is good for nighttime, and stays that way all night.
    Note it has to be plugged in to the charger or computer usb port for this to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by pdt; 01-10-09 at 10:48 AM.
    01-10-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD