I dont fully understand what this does. iread in a post if you put bedside mode on your clock will be displayed but you will not get no calls or messages. So I put my phone in bedside mode and call my phone. The phone goes off in it loud profile playing kick in the door. So it didnt stop calls. Help please !!!!!!!!!!!
    06-04-09 10:58 AM
    Go to the Clock, go to Options and you'll see a section that allows you to change the bedside mode options.
    06-04-09 11:19 AM
    Go to the Clock, go to Options and you'll see a section that allows you to change the bedside mode options.
    Thanks I saw that just didnt put 2 and 2 together that radio on set to yes will still give you calls
    06-04-09 11:28 AM
    All bedside mode does (by default) is turn off the flashing red LED and dim the clock screen. If you don't want calls, then ues you should turn off radio.
    06-04-09 11:57 AM
    I wish there was a way to make bedside mode only stop alerts while still allowing the phone to ring through (in case of emergency contacts and etc)... its kind of annoying to lay there and hear email alerts and the like.

I could go through the process to turn alerts off each night but a customizable bedside mode would be awesome!
    06-04-09 04:21 PM
    I wish there was a way to make bedside mode only stop alerts while still allowing the phone to ring through (in case of emergency contacts and etc)... its kind of annoying to lay there and hear email alerts and the like.

I could go through the process to turn alerts off each night but a customizable bedside mode would be awesome!
    I just use the "Phone Calls Only" setting. Phone stays silent except for calls.
    06-04-09 04:30 PM
    Put the phone to silent... Your alarm should still go off. It does for me. I'd do a quick check with that to be sure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 04:36 PM
    U can create custom profile 2 select @ nite. Procedure (on .75):

Sounds folder > custom profiles > menu > add custom profile > name as u wish > set phone w/ring tone/volume & all msg types on silent > custom profile now appears in Sounds list > select @ nite.
    06-04-09 05:15 PM
    witch clock do u guys use i use the flip clock but it dont flip anymore if i play with it it might flip is there a seeting that i dont no about or will it take time for the 148 to work everthing out
    06-04-09 07:40 PM
    huh? flip clock
    06-04-09 07:46 PM
    Try battery pull (w/device ON) 2 fix flip clock.
    06-04-09 08:08 PM
    @DriftDevil: flip is type of clock face.
    06-04-09 08:12 PM
    @DriftDevil: flip is type of clock face.
    o lol aight i knew that

edit: realized i dont remember that setting, i never use it, i always use the lcd digital lol
    06-04-09 08:14 PM
    i did this is a replackment phone the one i am sending back does the same thing so its not the phone maybe the update has to work it self in i think its the software
    06-04-09 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD