I added a couple pictures to my phone and have taken them with the camera, but they are not showing up in the all pictures option in the Media button. How can i make them show up in the media button/picture option?

Another issue, when i enter the media button there is a white scroll on the bottom that says scanning. It has been there for 3 days now...i have already turned off my phone but it continues to show up. Does anyone know what it is scanning for? and, how do i get it to stop?

Thanks, SEJ
    12-24-08 01:43 PM
    It scans all the media in your storage and SD card. If it has gone on that long, something is wrong. Shut down and do a battery pull. That will reset everything. I have about 6 GB of MP3's on the SD card, and it scans them all in less than 60 seconds. What you are experiencing is not normal.
    12-24-08 04:01 PM
    One little thing, anything you copy to your phone (pictures, songs, etc) don't actually show up until you disconnect the phone from the computer.
    12-24-08 04:05 PM
    It scans all the media in your storage and SD card. If it has gone on that long, something is wrong. Shut down and do a battery pull. That will reset everything. I have about 6 GB of MP3's on the SD card, and it scans them all in less than 60 seconds. What you are experiencing is not normal.
    Thank you!! It worked and my pictures are in!
    12-24-08 07:51 PM
    Hi all
    I want to join to some of the dating site but i dont know wich one! this one amateurmatch.com looks
    realy great ! what do u think?
    I think you are in the wrong forum; need some help with your phone, by any chance?
    01-17-09 09:27 PM
    think dating sites had it pretty tough during the crunch

------------------
    myfilipinaheart net]filipinaheart
    01-10-10 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD