Hey All,

I am new to the Forums and Blackberry as well, ( always been a Palm user )

I like the storm, I never had or tried a iPhone so the Click\Touchscreen and all the stuff the Blackberry Storm does over a Treo 750wx pretty much amazes me.

I am a Canadian Storm User My Carrier is Sasktel. as such My OS was locked at .122. I have upgraded to the 151 successfully and the storm work really well for the most part.

I have also added the Verison GPS Servers into my phone as by Default Sasktel has locked down the GPS. the GPS is working fantastic. all is well.

However here is my problem, I searched be really didn't find much info on just the Camera ( NOT the VIDEO Camera it seemed to work fine )

My Camera reboots my blackberry, Probibly 80% of the time I will go to snap a simple photo and Bam the phone reboots... I was hoping upgrading to .151 would solve this issue but it is still happening and just happened today...

I have quickpullv2 set up to reboot the phone everyday at 4pm so its not like its been running too long... and my Memory holds pretty steady at 35.8% all day long...

So WTH is going on with the Camera...
    Any Fixes?

Is this Software or Hardware???

Any Input will be Appriciated...

Best Regards
    Dustin
    07-17-09 12:28 PM
    No Advise or suggestions at all?

I doubt I have the only storm with this problem, it is still hapening...
    07-29-09 12:35 PM
    I will move your thread into the Storm discussion, perhaps others have noted a similar issue.

If it was doing it before you upgraded, you may have a hardware issue. Upgrading the OS does introduce a variable.
    07-29-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD