Hi folks,

i have the following problem with my storm:

I want to synch my Storm with my outlook2007(i also tried 2003), but only the calender. Ok. I set the DM up and configured it(added the calender i want to synch and so on), but now if i hit the button synch, the DM synchs with my storm but he doesn't write any etries to my storm. He tells he was sucessfull but wrote 0 entries.

I tried a batterypull, reboot the PC, reinstall DM and MS office and so on. The option on the BB to synch over the air is off.

Ah yess..my Storm has up to now no connection to the internet cause my provider will provide the BB services only from March May this be the reason?

I also tried to copy the *.ics file to my Storm an open it there, but while copying, it becomes a *.ics.rem and i can't open it anymore.

So guys, please please please help me. Where is the problem. I would be happy about a calender on the storm.

Here's the log of the synch:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    On 2009-02-24 13:54
    One-way sync from Microsoft Outlook Anmerkungen to Handheld Notizen

First System: Handheld
    Second System: Microsoft Outlook
    Second System File Name: Notizen
    Conflict Resolution: Notify

Total Inputs From First System: 0

Total Inputs From Second System: 0

Summary of Data Analysis:

Records Added or Changed - Conflicting: 0
    Records Added - Not Conflicting: 0
    Records Changed - Not Conflicting: 0
    Records Deleted: 0
    Records Unchanged: 0

Updates To First System:

Total Updates To First System: 0

Updates To Second System:

Total Updates To Second System: 0

Field mapping used for translation:
    Handheld Microsoft Outlook
    Anmerkung - Titel --------------- Betreff
    Anmerkung - Text ---------------- Text
    Kategorien ---------------------- Kategorien

Translation successful.
    Here are the OS's:
    Windows XP Sp2
    BB Desktop Manager: 4.7.0.32
    BB Storm FW: 4.7.0.109
    MS Office 2007 and 2003
    Last edited by Kampf_Frettchen; 02-24-09 at 06:55 AM.
    02-24-09 06:50 AM
    Or is there a way to convert my *.ics file to a *.idp file to replace the calendar.idp on my blackberry with the one i want?
    02-25-09 06:23 AM
    There is a way to import ICS files via email. You have to manually edit the ICS files. See this thread for details.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=2676315

There is also a program that can create ipd files from ICS files. I do not think it is free though and I don't recall the name.
    05-29-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD