It's just like any other new phone, there is always newer and better. The purpose of Crackberry is to learn to use the phone we have properly and make it the best it can be. Please don't lessen the respect that these forums deserve by baiting or putting down the people and devices that are meant to be discussed here.
    02-08-10 10:12 PM
    I recently switched from my BB storm to moto Droid. The one thing I do miss out my storm is BBM messenger. Other than that, I realized how inferior the storm is to what's out there in the market. RIM overall needs to upgrade their OS. Android is amazing! I encourage all you BB storm users with issues to try out the Droid. You will not be disappointed.

I no longer need crackberry.com can you guys cancel my account?
    Blackberry sucks
    Bye!. . . . . . . .
    02-08-10 10:43 PM
    the droid sucks plain and simple. I like the widgets on it but dam that kills your battery so quick. The email sucks, the battery life sucks, just about everything about the phones suck. Ill stick with my storm.
    02-08-10 11:29 PM
    the droid sucks plain and simple. I like the widgets on it but dam that kills your battery so quick. The email sucks, the battery life sucks, just about everything about the phones suck. Ill stick with my storm.
    The first couple weeks the battery was worse than the storm but after 2.0.1 came out it lasts much longer than my storm did. Now that I am rooted and running 950mhz overclocked my battery can go both ways. The app "cetcpu" uses profiles to where you can underclock it while it is asleep or on the charger or even below a user changeable battery percentage. So under normal to light use the battery lasts nearly 2 days and with moderate to heavy use it will drain faster but changing the clock speed is as easy as draging a slider so you can really set it how you want. It really does well though and doesn't get much warmer. If your not into rooting and overclocking though the battery gets better with time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by chuckz28; 02-08-10 at 11:56 PM.
    02-08-10 11:54 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD