I will be getting the BB Storm for Christmas & would like to know how the music player is in it and how well it syncs with iTunes. I have my music in iTunes so that is what i prefer to use. BTW my music is not drmed so that is not an issue.
    12-04-08 10:30 PM
    Hello, Anyone?
    12-05-08 06:02 PM
    It syncs with Itunes using media sync. works pretty well. Allows you to sync play lists or your full media collection..

For more info go here..
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Media Sync – Tuned Up
    12-05-08 07:21 PM
    It is supposed to sync fine with ITunes. You can copy music to it from a number of sources, it seems to be compatible with just about anything. If you want to have your album art on the phone, you have to embed it into the tags on the mp3's themselves.

I used Media Monkey to embed the album art in my music. Then used Windows Media Player to sync the music over because I have my library the most thoroughly setup in it. I copied over about 5gb of music in about 30 minutes. The music player's interface is great.

I'm probably going to sell my Ipod now, as I actually like the storm's media player better and with SDHC you can get a lot more storage, right now 32GB's are available, but there should be 64GB's by the end of the year. And the theoretical limit of SDHC is around 2TB, so it'll be heavily upgradable in the future.
    Last edited by mucter; 12-05-08 at 07:29 PM.
    12-05-08 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD