Hello! My girlfriend had her storm flashed to Cricket, and when she try's to use the internet she gets this: !DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC"-//IETF/DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> This is cricket-web331 Does anybody know what this is? and how we can solve this problem? As you can see, im a newbe, and i don't know much about these things. Thanks for your help in advance!
    08-29-09 11:12 AM
    Can someone help me please!
    08-29-09 02:49 PM
    i dont think youll find many (if any at all) storm users on cricket around here. you may not get what you are looking for in this forum..... but might i suggest the carriers forum? probably a long shot, but still worth a shot nonetheless.
    08-29-09 03:06 PM
    Why Flash A STORM Onto Cricket? Geez. SUCH A WASTE OF $$$.
    08-29-09 03:10 PM
    Why Flash A STORM Onto Cricket? Geez. SUCH A WASTE OF $$$.
    Why jump into a help thread when you have no answers??? A waste is you paying $100 plus dollars a month cell phone bill.lol.. My storm works fine with cricket. It's my girls phone that has the problem. I only pay $56 a month and that includes internet service.
    08-29-09 08:33 PM
    I'm strongly considering moving from AT&T to Cricket and getting a Blackberry Storm. How is your service with Cricket?
    09-21-09 03:03 PM
    Why jump into a help thread when you have no answers??? A waste is you paying $100 plus dollars a month cell phone bill.lol.. My storm works fine with cricket. It's my girls phone that has the problem. I only pay $56 a month and that includes internet service.
    im sorry i couldn't resist but who do you think has better coverage and a faster connection, just saying some people like to pay more for better service, others choose to just go with the cheaper, its all about opinions

anyway, have you tried contacting cricket to see what they say?
    09-21-09 03:06 PM
    well cricket is kinda like metro pcs when flashing you get just basic texting and talking but to get the mms and internet to work your gonna have to get the cricket service books go to howardforums.com under the cricket they should be able to show you how
    09-21-09 05:14 PM
    me too....
    09-21-09 05:24 PM
    sorry... newbie here too... quick question....

I know exactly what you are saying... my verizon bill with my storm is $85/month + taxes... so i give or take about $90-100... and i'm planning on cancelling and switching to cricket. they actually have a special for me of $45 a month for the whole "shabang!" So from what you said... your internet for your storm is working fine? because a storm isn't really a storm without the internet... and if i flash it... i want to get a full flash... also, does the pic msg work fine?
    09-26-09 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD