I have a Blackberry Storm 9530 with the latest software updates.

Problem: When syncing with google calendar, all my appointments for the entire month of July are not being shown or carried over to my Storm. The Storm Calendar is also not showing certain appointments I posted in google calendar for the months of Aug-Nov.

Why is it syncing certain events and not everything that is being posted on google calendar?

I have made sure that the calendars that are missing are part of the google sync process, yet the appointments are still not being shown on the BB Storm.

SO FRUSTRATED!! PLEASE HELP!

PS: I have Verizon Wireless and they don't have a clue what is wrong. I've had problems with the calendar even when I used Outlook, that's why I decided to use the google calendar.
    06-12-09 08:28 AM
    I have had issues with Google Sync too, I would get multiple events, existing events would not sync. I gave up and just use my storms calander, and back it up. I don't have outlook on my home computer.
    06-12-09 08:58 AM
    It looks like there is some conflict with your settings on Google sync.

Did you have it the options sync calendar to 24 weeks?
    06-12-09 09:10 AM
    I have had issues with Google Sync too, I would get multiple events, existing events would not sync. I gave up and just use my storms calander, and back it up. I don't have outlook on my home computer.
    On scheduling events on you calendar, what are your priority settings?
    06-12-09 09:12 AM
    I cringe whenever I look to synch with Outlook. 100% of the time there are conflicts, never a nice smooth synch, and I almost always lose appointments which is NOT good. I really hope someone posts a fix here.
    06-12-09 09:37 AM
    I was about to sign up for a Google Account for the Calendar, i guess not. What is the best PC Calendar that works great with the Storm that wirelessly syncs ?
    06-13-09 07:21 PM
    I have a Blackberry Storm 9530 with the latest software updates.

Problem: When syncing with google calendar, all my appointments for the entire month of July are not being shown or carried over to my Storm. The Storm Calendar is also not showing certain appointments I posted in google calendar for the months of Aug-Nov.

Why is it syncing certain events and not everything that is being posted on google calendar?

I have made sure that the calendars that are missing are part of the google sync process, yet the appointments are still not being shown on the BB Storm.

SO FRUSTRATED!! PLEASE HELP!

PS: I have Verizon Wireless and they don't have a clue what is wrong. I've had problems with the calendar even when I used Outlook, that's why I decided to use the google calendar.

Check your options in google sync....there is a drop down for syncing for 24 weeks in advance and keep appointments for 4 weeks...that is a downside in my book that it removes from the blackberry, not the online calendar, appointments 4 weeks old....but I've had no problems with it...hope this helps.
    06-13-09 08:09 PM
    Yes I have both 24 weeks selected and 4 weeks old.

Yet no appointments for the month of July are coming up.
    06-14-09 01:04 PM
    options > advance options > default services > calendar

make sure you have your google account in there.

then also make you you have the newest google sync
    06-14-09 01:10 PM
    Yes I have my google email address listed for the calendar setting.. and I'm running Google Sync 0.5.15 (1017)
    06-14-09 01:14 PM
    I played with this for a week and could never get it to work correctly. Losing appointments and getting 10 copies of a contact when I upgrade OS and resync with google sync. My contact list went from 400ish to over 800 with no changes.
    06-14-09 02:50 PM
    i have the storm and can not get it to sync with outlook. very frustrating, i thought about google calender or something but it seems like that is a bad idea too.
    i'm also having inconsistent syncing with my contacts? i'm thinking of going back to "just a phone" since i have to carry my PDA anyway.
    pretty lame
    06-14-09 09:20 PM
    i have a hotmail and i got Google Calendar last nite. Took me 10 mins and every appointment synced. im happy with it, i couldent sync with outlook/live.
    06-14-09 09:33 PM
    My storm will sync my contacts from outlook with no problem at all btu when the desktop manager starts to sync the calendar the desktop manager stops working and closes. I've tried updating the device software and the desktop software but to no avail. Any tips or lessons learn't?
    06-15-09 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD