Hi.

My name is Shardik, and i was a happy BB storm owner until yesterday. I was istalling the new .90 version and left the PC installing on the phone, and when i come back to the PC, the storm doesnt seen to work anymore, i dont know what happened, maybe some kind of problem while installing the new version, but when the BB turn on, this is what happen:

When i turn on, or insert the battery, the red led appears for some seconds, then it appears a clock, and then appears a message who says "Unable to creat..." "Reset", and happen the same again and again, i dont know what to do, i cant use even JL_Cmder...

I really really apreciate some kind of help...

Thanks
    01-23-09 03:55 PM
    Sounds like you bricked you phone. Why did you try to install .90 on a 9500?
    01-23-09 04:06 PM
    It was a version for the 9500.

What can i do now?
    01-23-09 04:16 PM
    Is there any way to resurrect a bricked storm?
    01-23-09 04:43 PM
    I was chating with a buddy on blackberry messenger and the phone blocked.I pulled out the battery and afterwards, I got the same message "unable to creat..." and the phone keeps restarting.I was runing .90 then. now I cannot wipe, cannot upgrade, cannot downgrade.Any solution to this problem?thx
    02-01-09 09:25 AM
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-how-reload-operating-system-nuked-blackberry

Have a read of that article from the main CrackBerry site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JerryTheBerry; 02-01-09 at 11:22 AM.
    02-01-09 11:16 AM
    I solved mine.try installing other version than .90 Mine worked with .83 and .85 but .90 still woun't install.waiting for the new .99 to see
    02-01-09 03:25 PM
    I solved mine.try installing other version than .90 Mine worked with .83 and .85 but .90 still woun't install.waiting for the new .99 to see
    How did you even get to this stage to install another software? Please help me, I am totally stuck and don't know what to do. How can I install another version? I did the guide: how to reload the operating system on a nuked version.. but it still keeps resetting half way through, it doesnt let the operation finish. Thanks!!
    03-05-09 03:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD