ofcourse storm2 is enevitable. they need a device with "solid hardware" i.e wi-fi, a up to date chipset and one that they can start to build early and relase it to the public in full working order. you guys have to remember this is suppose too be an "iphone killer"
    04-08-09 05:33 PM
    I can confirm that there will be a Storm 2 coming to Verizon sometime in the fall. My father is an executive rather high up, and told me that there will be a Storm 2 coming out in the fall. I dont have any detail, so I cant confirm that. But there will be a new storm.
    My father can beat up your father... LOL

Seriously, there IS one in the works. Beyond that, we lowly techs don't know.
    04-08-09 06:35 PM
    Some of us don't even know that much about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 07:03 PM
    I hope more wireless providers will get the storm 2, I will not give my money to verizon again. Wifi is sometimes all we got for data where I work, yes even the vzw phones lack signal in some of the data centers where I work.
    04-08-09 07:19 PM
    I feel like if the storm 2 is more than a rumor it won't be released on verizon for a long time
    04-08-09 07:26 PM
    Storm 2s are already out in the wild. A GSM version of the Storm 2 will hit Rogers around the same time. AT&T users will be able to use a unlocked Rogers Storm 2 on 3G.

Note that Rogers was lined up for the original Storm GSM with NA bands as well. There is still time for plans to change.
    04-08-09 08:50 PM
156 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD