I was wondering, how come after paying the extra 30 dollars a month for the blackberry plan, it still does not include VZ navigator which is another $10 and it does not include visual voicemail, even though they put an icon for it on the main screen...and that costs and extra $3 a month. So basically we get nothing extra with the BB plan and have to pay for all the extra apps. Is this right or am I missing something?
    11-24-08 09:25 PM
    I was wondering, how come after paying the extra 30 dollars a month for the blackberry plan, it still does not include VZ navigator which is another $10 and it does not include visual voicemail, even though they put an icon for it on the main screen...and that costs and extra $3 a month. So basically we get nothing extra with the BB plan and have to pay for all the extra apps. Is this right or am I missing something?

keep in mind that vznav is a verizon service visual voicemail is a verizon service...

also specifically on the storm the gps is not locked dow completely like other phones so things like bbmaps work without having to pay for vznavigator.

there is a ton of apps you don't have to pay extra for.. example all those instant messaging apps are free and do not cost extra. (this is on blackberrys) if you use Mobile IM it costs text messages which would be on most non smartphones and some other model of smartphones but the instant messaging apps from RIM run on data.
    11-24-08 09:40 PM
    u get internet access and a bb email account buy i agree vznav and visual voice mail should be included free imo but whatever i dont need vz nav i got a built in nav in my jeep but they did get me to buy the 3 visual voice mail and it is well worth it
    11-24-08 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD