I've got my Gmail push configured, but the messages are being duplicated in the "Messages" folder...if I read one, the other is marked as read too...but I don't like seeing 2 alerts for the same message...anyway to limit the "messages" notifications to just missed calls and voicemails?
    11-23-08 05:15 PM
    yea go into the messages folder and press menu > options > general options > sms and email inboxes > combined

this will combine all of the folders for messages you have into the messages folder. Then highlight the various e-mail folders and press menu > hide this will mean the folder wont be visable (to undo, on the homescreen press menu > show all)
    11-23-08 05:25 PM
    thanks - now, when I setup my work email...will those messages be "combined" as well?
    11-23-08 05:44 PM
    I believe so
    11-23-08 05:51 PM
    Combining the folders into just the one messages folder will not only list your missed calls and emails. In addition to that it will list your call log, new voice mail and SMS and MMS as well.
    I have the messages folder hidden and my mms/sms and email folders seperated. I prefer to know what type of message I have waiting. If you hit the send key it will bring up your call log and list any missed calls as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD