I came across an issue yesterday when messaging one of my contacts on bb messenger. When sending a message to a certain contact it has the D next to it and when the contact reads it and responds to my message it will still have a D next to it instead of the R. It also says the contact is busy all the time. I have no other problem when messaging any other contact on my list. i have tried renaming the contact and even re adding. Is there a way to fix this problem?
    05-06-09 12:20 PM
    U could either tell them to try restarting there phone or......I'm having some bbm issues today too. I think the problems are comming from there end

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 01:26 PM
    I have had this issue before, sadly there was no fix i found, it just worked itself out!
    05-06-09 01:38 PM
    how long did it take for you to work normally?
    05-06-09 07:45 PM
    I came across an issue yesterday when messaging one of my contacts on bb messenger. When sending a message to a certain contact it has the D next to it and when the contact reads it and responds to my message it will still have a D next to it instead of the R. It also says the contact is busy all the time. I have no other problem when messaging any other contact on my list. i have tried renaming the contact and even re adding. Is there a way to fix this problem?
    Same thing is happening to me. I just live with it, it'll work itself out.
    05-06-09 07:49 PM
    Has anyone been having this problem?...

The message says "D" but the message isnt actual sent? And if you delete someone's message without reading it will it still show up in their phone as "D" and not "A" or "R" ? I think someone is ignoring my BBMs because their phone is still showing "D" for hours...
    05-13-09 09:49 PM
    They honestly could be ignoring the message...
    05-13-09 09:51 PM
    Has anyone been having this problem?...

The message says "D" but the message isnt actual sent? And if you delete someone's message without reading it will it still show up in their phone as "D" and not "A" or "R" ? I think someone is ignoring my BBMs because their phone is still showing "D" for hours...
    The R stands for that the person you are messaging has read the message. The D means it was delivered to them. The A stands for �Acknowledged.� It�s the same as R for read. Believe it or not, this is theme-controlled. On a Verizon 8830, using the Verizon theme will display the �A,� and switching to one of the RIM themes will make it be an �R.�
    Last edited by mwdb4au; 05-13-09 at 10:18 PM.
    05-13-09 10:16 PM
    But has anyone ever encountered the problem where ...the status says "D" but it was never actually delivered?
    05-15-09 04:49 PM
    But has anyone ever encountered the problem where ...the status says "D" but it was never actually delivered?
    Yes, not too long ago i sent my friend Rachel a BBM late at night(don't drink and text haha) When I sent her a message in the morning, she replied and my original message was there, but had the "D" notification next to it. Every message below that had the "R" notification next to it...
    05-15-09 04:56 PM
    Yeah thats what I think is happening to me ...and that original message was never actually sent correct? But the BBM said it was...
    05-15-09 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD