I put about five new calender entries into my BlackBerry Storm today and have just synced with my Outlook and they didn't go on.

I've checked all the settings and they're all correct. It's linked with Outlook and Hotmail, it's a two-way sync and my 'window of sync time' is between 10 days ago and 100 days time. My Outlook Calender is syncing TO my BlackBerry - it's just added a few emails but it's not working the other way...?

Any ideas?
    12-23-08 03:27 PM
    I've found the problem I think. They were inputted using different emails, but it doesn't make sense.

Email 1 - this is my normal, everyday account which is the only one linked to Outlook.

Email 2 - this is my university email account that I use simply for university; I access it within the unversity website.

My Calender appointments automatically save under 'send using Email 2'.

a) Why is this
    b) How can I change this to automatically save with Email 1
    c) How come my appointments saved with Email 1 (my main email) are not syncing with Outlook?
    d) Is there any way to get both emails calender synced with Outlook so I don't have to worry about which email it is saved under?
    12-23-08 03:43 PM
    I'm having a similar problem. I just purchased a Storm 9530. I use 2 computers, 1 at home and 1 in my office. Both use OUtlook 2003.

With my previous phone, a Morotola Q, I was able to perform wired (USB) synchronizations of my contacts, tasks, notes AND CALENDARS between my phone and both computers so that the information in all 3 devices was the same.

I want to do the same thing with the Storm. The contacts, notes and tasks sync fine, but I can't get all of the calendar information to synchronize.

I talked to several techs at Verizon. Their conclusion is that the Storm can't do this.

Does anyone know a way to make this happen?
    12-23-08 05:31 PM
    are you all getting error messages or the apps are just not showing up? More info please.
    12-23-08 05:38 PM
    I'm not getting any error messages.

If the appointment is already in the computer and the phone, BB Desktop Manager tries to duplicate it on the phone. If I allow this to happen and then delete the duplicate from the phone, when I synchronize with the computer again, Desktop Manager will remove the appointment from the calendar on the computer.
    12-23-08 05:57 PM
    I'm not getting any error messages.

If the appointment is already in the computer and the phone, BB Desktop Manager tries to duplicate it on the phone. If I allow this to happen and then delete the duplicate from the phone, when I synchronize with the computer again, Desktop Manager will remove the appointment from the calendar on the computer.
    This is strange indeed. You have two sync, is that right? You can try to wipe the calendar dbase from the storm and try again and see it a reset like this might do the trick.
    12-23-08 06:03 PM
    I tried that before but it didn't seem to work, but I'll give it one more shot.

Thanks.
    12-23-08 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD