Ok, so all of a sudden my default BB browser has decided to stop working...heres what it does:

I type in ANY url and it says REQUESTING at the bottom of the screen and the bar goes all the way across (after about 2 minutes) and then stops like 1 cm before it finishes, sits there for a few more minutes and then says it could not connect....

However, my main browser that I use is Opera Mini, and that works perfectly...but i need the default BB browser to download OTA links...any help please?
    03-14-09 10:32 PM
    It sounds like you may have a corrupted page in the cache. Browser / Options / Cache Operations and clear the caches. If you have your browser set to open to the last page viewed, and the last page viewed is corrupt in the cache, you can get this problem. One way to avoid it entirely is to set your browser to open to the Bookmarks page, instead of a web site.
    03-14-09 10:50 PM
    It sounds like you may have a corrupted page in the cache. Browser / Options / Cache Operations and clear the caches. If you have your browser set to open to the last page viewed, and the last page viewed is corrupt in the cache, you can get this problem. One way to avoid it entirely is to set your browser to open to the Bookmarks page, instead of a web site.
    that fixed it! thank u so much!!!!!! UGHHH YES!!!!!
    03-14-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD