My BlackBerry Storm is Consistently Low on Available.

I Do Soft Resets, Battery Pulls, I Close all Extra Programs Running in the Background-

I don't think I can actually do most of the Things Reed Advises us to do to help expan memory either-

Now I'm Debating About Deleting Some Apps-

Can I delete "Help" "Memopad" "Tasks" "Visual Voicemail" "VZ Navigator"?

The Storm is my Play phone, So I don't think I would Really Need Those Things.

Are any of those Applications Vital to the BB?

I'm Sure VZ Nav and Visual Voicemail aren't Vital, but What About "Help"?
    01-12-09 10:44 AM
    I dont think any of them are vital. You can remove them all I kept memo pad and Tasks but the others are off my device.
    01-12-09 11:09 AM
    removing VZ Nav and Visual Vmail alone will really help free up memory. I deleted them and i'm routinely >40mb free
    01-12-09 11:30 AM
    I deleted all those listed apps, and rebooted my phone-

I went from 47 mb to 41 mb

I even did a battery pull!

I have no third party apps on my Storm-

How is this happening?
    01-12-09 12:34 PM
    I got rid of Visual Voicemail, Verizon Navigator, Blackberry messenger and all support for Asian languages. Runs a whole lot faster than before, especially now that blackberry messenger does not stay open the whole time.
    01-12-09 12:36 PM
    I have no clue what happened with mine-

I even put all my unused apps in a folder I created to clean up my menus.

Its running the same on mine.

01-12-09 12:39 PM
    Any Ideas Anyone?
    01-12-09 02:50 PM
    the only thing i can really suggest for you is to go into your DM and start up the App Loader and see if there is some other kind of program that you didn't know was on there and you can also look at how much memory you are actually using by adding everything up in the list and see if something doesnt match...
    01-12-09 03:07 PM
    Backup your phone and do a security wipe then uninstall the apps you listed before you restore your contacts, email etc...
    04-17-13 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD