Does anyone know if BB Alerts works on the Storm or if there's any other app out there that changes the LED color when new messages come in?
    11-23-08 08:12 PM
    Does anyone know if BB Alerts works on the Storm or if there's any other app out there that changes the LED color when new messages come in?
    I have it working on mine. It functions fine, but the options are a little pesky. the options only show up in portrait mode w/ the keyboard (and for some reason I can't get the keyboard to dismiss). So you're left with a half screen and scrolling though the options is tricky BUT, once it's set up it works fine (so far).

I had it on my Curve and requested that they (Handango) authorize my purchase for use on the Storm. Their response was:

"The software does not appear to be compatible with the Storm. However, I've generated new keys so that you can test it out yourself."

Like I said, set up is a little trickier, but it works.

If you haven't already purchased it you might want to wait to see if they release a 9530/9500 version in the coming weeks.
    11-23-08 08:29 PM
    1.65 works great
    11-23-08 08:35 PM
    what different colors can the light be ?
    11-23-08 08:39 PM
    you can make custom colors anything if you mix the colors right
    11-23-08 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD