I am currently charging my phone and I'm planning on battery pulling it to see if my memory gets bumped up. OTA update is why I'm doing it. Since I have less memory than before. So, how soon after it's charged can I pull the battery? How long to wait till it's safe to pull is what I mean? Basically, hot battery fingers lol. Don't want to mess anything up. Especially my health
    12-07-08 01:36 AM
    I think you'll live, some say you should fully charge the battery 1st, but I have done several battery pulls with very little charge on the battery with no drama. Perhaps one of the experts will give a definitive answer.
    12-07-08 01:37 AM
    Well it's not that I'm charging it to battery pull it. Just wondering if it was safe to battery pull so fast after charging it.
    12-07-08 01:39 AM
    Well it's not that I'm charging it to battery pull it. Just wondering if it was safe to battery pull so fast after charging it.
    Yeah, its safe right after charging. if you were referring to some sort of heat issue, the battery should never get hot enough to cause you any kind of harm.
    12-07-08 01:40 AM
    Yeah it will be fine. Just make sure that it isn't plugged in. lol

You can also get SoftReset or QuickPull
    They are programs that do the same thing as an actual bat pull

do a search I know QuickPull is in the Crackberry store and it is free. Well they both are free.
    12-07-08 01:42 AM
    Ah ok thanks a bunch. Clover, I see you are making your daily rounds through the forums lol
    12-07-08 01:43 AM
    you know it. i wasn't home all day so I have some catching up to do
    12-07-08 01:44 AM
    Lol Yeah, I guess your right about that. Well I got to go check on a question I made in another thread. Hopefully, someone answered.
    12-07-08 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD