I was told I sould never have to pull the battery becuase they built the storm better then the other BlackBerrys! This told from my guy I goto buy phones for the past 4 years and talk to all the time he even has a Storm. SO why am I pulling it almost every day it seems to hang some times like it is loading but no little clock showing it doing some thing???
    03-11-09 09:37 AM
    i do a quickpull every morning on the way to work
    03-11-09 09:40 AM
    Hahahaha I do not know a storm owner that does not have to do a storm pull. That's like saying you will never have to turn off you pc because its built better you might not have to but it will run soo slow! Will you have to do one everyday? No but it is recommened once a week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 09:42 AM
    i do a quickpull every morning on the way to work
    If I were you, I'd install QuickPull (install instructions in a CB thread). My phone turns on every morning at 5:45 a.m. and QuickPull is scheduled to run at 6:00. Works like a dream. No more battery pulls.
    03-11-09 10:01 AM
    I cannot get quickpull or Softreset to work on my Storm. Its incredibly annoying.

I've changed all my permission settings to "allow" in every application I can think of.

I've finally just said screw it and do a manual battery pull. drives me nuts but i get even more angry when i get the error when using quickpull.
    03-11-09 10:14 AM
    I cannot get quickpull or Softreset to work on my Storm. Its incredibly annoying.

I've changed all my permission settings to "allow" in every application I can think of.

I've finally just said screw it and do a manual battery pull. drives me nuts but i get even more angry when i get the error when using quickpull.
    did u try removing compatibilityy mode also?
    03-11-09 10:19 AM
    To answer your question, yes. i did.

But that really has nothing to do with the application doing what it is supposed to do
    03-11-09 12:06 PM
    I did this and it got quickpull working for me. Thanks to a post from mikepiggott.If you get the Uncaught Exception error try this:

You need to modify the permissions for the “Email Setup Application” so that they all say “Allow” you do this by going into: Options - Advanced Options - Applications- scroll down to “Email Setup Application” click the menu button and select “Edit Default Permissions” and change all of them so that they say “Allow”. Go back to the main screen, making sure to save your changes, and try SoftReset or Quickpull.

...try these instructions.
    03-11-09 01:23 PM

Allow on Email Setup Application
    03-11-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD