I have a BB Storm and lately it has been "thinking" a lot. Its to the point where it makes it hard to use the phone at all. Its running extremely slow and the screen is starting to take its time coming on. I am to the point where Im doing a battery pull everyday sometimes multipule times a day. Ive tried deleting all my apps (out of frustration), clearing my cache etc and nothing has helped. It seems to be getting worse, any ideas on how to fix it?

Im never buying another BB
    05-08-11 03:54 PM
    How old is the battery in the device? A battery that is ailing will often cause the described problems. You can get a reasonably priced replacement for your Storm from Amazon.com.

Another possibility, do you have a lot of messages stored on the device?

As a last resort, you might consider reloading your Operating System. A fresh OS load can frequently restore a fair amount of lost performance.

Based on your description, the top 2 options are easiest to deal with. I suspect that if you haven't replaced the battery previously, it is a strong possibility.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-11 05:07 PM
    also try cleaning your battery connections, use a little isopropyl alcohol or a pencil eraser to make sure they are clean, and then look into a app that does a simulated batter pull for you, I have meter berry, but there are a lot of free ones to use like restartme, and most of them you can program to do over night while you are asleep, just as long as you are charging it and don't have the screen locked...just my .02
    05-09-11 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD