Is this a good idea or not??
    12-05-08 10:59 PM
    Absolutely a good idea.
    12-05-08 11:00 PM
    My friend does a battery pull every time he updates and at least twice every month. He seems to swear by it. I'm still awaiting my first BB, but he seemed so adamant about it that I think its the first thing I'm gonna do when my Storm arrives.
    12-05-08 11:03 PM
    when i started the update it started removing older data?? what kind of stuff is it taking off so it can update?
    12-05-08 11:09 PM
    you will be doing a battery pull more then twice a month with owning a bb unless you download the application soft reset..

Blackberrys dont have a reboot option.

pulling the battery is much like rebooting a computer..

softreset will perform a full reboot just about the same as pulling a battery would do.
    12-05-08 11:10 PM
    I'm feeling a bit thirsty at the moment. Do you think it would be a good idea to get a drink of water?
    12-05-08 11:11 PM
    I had to pull my battery after updating as my browser and application center links had disappeared from the home screen and they weren't hidden. Fortunately a reboot fixed things.
    12-06-08 12:02 AM
    you will be doing a battery pull more then twice a month with owning a bb unless you download the application soft reset..

Blackberrys dont have a reboot option.

pulling the battery is much like rebooting a computer..

softreset will perform a full reboot just about the same as pulling a battery would do.
    I almost NEVER did battery pulls with my Curve or my WE. I've had to do them many times over with the Storm.
    12-06-08 12:05 AM
    i pull my battery on the way to work ever day
    12-06-08 12:09 AM
    I'm feeling a bit thirsty at the moment. Do you think it would be a good idea to get a drink of water?
    hahahahaha!!! thats great!
    ...geez have a beer...you deserve it
    12-06-08 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD