Hello All,

I have unlocked 9530 and running with ATT. Here is the problem when my battery drains completely my charger can not charge it. I have replaced with new battery same issue.

If the battery does not drain completely I have no Issues.

Now my both battery are drained out and I can not charge them.

help what I should do? One option can be getting an external charger.
    06-29-09 03:04 PM
    so, you're saying if it drains completely, you cannot charge?... if that's the case... firmware
    06-29-09 03:07 PM
    I had this issue before, take th battery out, plug the USB cable in, it will show the battery missing icon, put the battery in and let it sit, it will get enough charge to show the charging icon and turn on, this happens when the battery is fully dead, although it maybe your USB cable being damaged, try another one and return it if the same issue happens but the above should shake it loose.
    06-29-09 03:09 PM
    i got a lil freaked when this happen to me, i plugged and unplugged the USB cable 4-5 times and it started charging, no problems since. You can chrage the BB without an OS
    Last edited by ghostshell; 06-29-09 at 03:17 PM.
    06-29-09 03:11 PM
    Thanks GhostShell I will try it tonight. I never charged my BB with USB cable and computer or you meant mini USB which comes with electric charger?

Thanks
    06-29-09 03:16 PM
    I think you have either a bad usb cable, or a bad usb receptacle in the phone. If it's the phones receptacle, there's nothing they can do but exchange the phone. One way to tell would be to go into a store, tell them what's going on and have them plug the phone up while your there (don't bring your cable so they have to use theirs).
    06-29-09 03:18 PM
    Grey if I have bad USB on either end, why I do not have any issues charging the battery. Once the battery is more then 95% drained out I can not charge it otherwise it charges fine.

Now my both batteries are dead since they where completly drained out and i can not charge them back.

Thanks
    06-29-09 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD