It is a fluke thing that has happened twice this month. I plug the phone in at bedtime, see the lightening bolt come over the battery, go to bed, wake up the phone is either dead or has very low battery. Plug back in, and all is fine.

This happened one time on my first storm, now on my replacement storm it has happened twice. The OS isnt causing it i am sure as it happend once on .113 and once now on .122.

Any suggestions.... my dock is plugged in good, the LED is on the dock, and I see the charging symbol come on the display when I plug it in. Very frustrating when you have a busy day and wake up to a dead battery.
    04-10-09 07:39 AM
    I've mentioned this in previous posts. Just this morning I had it happen again. I'm sure it was charging when I went to bed, but woke up to a half charged battery - about the same as it was when I plugged it in. This has happened about 6 times since November. I took it out of the charger/cradle and replaced it back in and it started charging. I'm at a loss as to why this occassionally happens.
    04-10-09 09:31 AM
    Mine did this yesterday (about 24hrs after upgrading to .113). I did a batt pull and all of a sudden it started charging fine...
    04-10-09 09:33 AM
    mine did that very thing last night while charging for the first time.
    Took out the jack, turned it off, turned it back on again, charging fine now.
    04-10-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD