I've read the battery threads/posts and most discussions are about battery life. My situation is I never see the battery as full. Even on an overnight charge. Does it need more that that? Would shutting off through the night improve the charge? The highest I've ever seen is 97%.
    02-17-09 10:15 AM
    I have the same issue-

It Never Passes 95%

I think the battery is fully charged though, it just doesnt seem to pass 95%.

I May Be Wrong Though...
    02-17-09 10:19 AM
    yeah me too ive just recently had this problem. anybody know whats up?
    02-17-09 10:32 AM
    No problem with that here. Nor have I read anything about it. I would call Tech support.
    02-17-09 10:39 AM
    That's weird because I have a spare battery that I keep in my truck. When I put it in my phone yesterday, it was at 11%. It charged to 100% within a couple of hours. I would definitely call customer support.
    02-17-09 10:42 AM
    are you guys still running .75? It was kind of a known thing on .75. Only some people experienced it.
    02-17-09 11:55 AM
    I'm curious, is it maybe charging "again"? As in, it hit 100% at some point in the night, then stopped the charge for say an hour until it dropped low enough to continue the charge?

I know it will stop the charging (at least the bolt icon goes away) when it hits 100%. If I leave it plugged in or do something upload/download intensive, it start charging again after a little while.

Are the people with this problem maybe looking at it at the right/wrong time? Just throwing out ideas
    02-17-09 12:12 PM
    SAME PROBLEM!!!! never fully charged. left it overnight and it still has the charging symbol in the corner. this is getting frustrating.
    02-27-09 12:49 AM
    well... I experienced the same problem, called tech support few times, no solution.

one trick did that for me, worth a try. pull the battery out for 30sec. or min. and reboot the phone again. after that give charge for few hours. you should see the battery level at 100%.
    02-27-09 01:06 AM
    I've read the battery threads/posts and most discussions are about battery life. My situation is I never see the battery as full. Even on an overnight charge. Does it need more that that? Would shutting off through the night improve the charge? The highest I've ever seen is 97%.
    I have my own battery issues...my battery indicates its fully charged but only lasts abt 7 hrs and its dead.
    Taking it back tommorowl

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD