Hey everyone,
    I recently bricked my Storm when trying to upgrade to the new .99 OS. I have done many OS upgrades before on the storm and I am familiar with it, but this one froze up and caused it to be bricked (no screen/ red LED flashes).
    Well, I was able to save it thanks to the great post on Crackberry.com telling people the process. I then was able to successfully load .99 onto it. However I have noticed that the battery life is not as good as it was when I was running .90. I also noticed the browser has been slower.
    My question is, is it possible that when it was "bricked" this affected future battery life and/or browser speed performance? Alot of the posts regarding .99 say the battery life and browser are BETTER than that on .90 so I am just trying to think of a possible solution. I loved the browser speed and battery life on .90, but it had alot of other bugs that held it down. I would like to be able to use .99 since it seems more stable, but these 2 drawbacks are huge for me. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you
    02-02-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD