When I charge my phone, while its off it blinks green. I am never getting a solid green light. Also, the lightning bolt never leaves the phone.Do you think this is a battery or phone issue?
    04-14-09 06:32 PM
    Never seen a solid green light. The lightning bolt never leaves while charging or after it's been unplugged?

Even though you have full bars, the phone may not be fully charged. Heard it can take 10 hours to fully charge.
    04-14-09 07:05 PM
    LED light is a coverage indicator light. Flashes green when you have coverage. Blue when your blue tooth is connected and red when you have a message. The lightning bolt thing... you got me.
    04-14-09 07:12 PM
    LED light is a coverage indicator light. Flashes green when you have coverage. Blue when your blue tooth is connected and red when you have a message. The lightning bolt thing... you got me.
    Ummm... Not sure what color the coverage indicator is, never turned it on. But, when the battery is low it will flash green, same when charging. It will not stay lit when fully charged, it just shuts off.

As for the lightening bolt... if it doesn't disappear, then it is not 100% charged.
    04-14-09 07:29 PM
    When I charge my phone, while its off it blinks green. I am never getting a solid green light. Also, the lightning bolt never leaves the phone.Do you think this is a battery or phone issue?
    I had the same problem. Heres what to do....discharge the battery untill the radio goes off, meaning there is not enough power to to use the phone. When this happens, power the phone off and charge it. A good charge should take 4-6 hours and your solid green light should come on, after its fully charged. Remember, use the phone till it goes dead(radio off).
    04-14-09 07:45 PM
    after that it should work properly? did you ever have this problem after that? Has anyone else had this problem?
    Last edited by tbdbuckeyeitl; 04-14-09 at 09:08 PM.
    04-14-09 08:47 PM
    bump, anyone else have this problem? I am draining battery now, i hope this works!!!
    04-14-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD