is it possible some people just have a lame battery? with many OS's out there and only certain people having drain issues, could it maybe be an actual battery issue? i just dont understand how 2 differnt phones can be running exactly the same OS and similar usage and 3rd party apps and one have great battery life and the other be drained in a few hours... hhhmmm???
    05-12-09 08:59 AM
    is it possible some people just have a lame battery? with many OS's out there and only certain people having drain issues, could it maybe be an actual battery issue? i just dont understand how 2 differnt phones can be running exactly the same OS and similar usage and 3rd party apps and one have great battery life and the other be drained in a few hours... hhhmmm???
    I don't have the answer for you, but mine is fine most of the time. I did have a problem for a couple of days and never knew why. QuickPull installed, not roaming, no heavy use but the battery still went down fast. Day 3 -changed nothing and it seemed to be back to normal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 10:25 AM
    I bought a battery from ebay and when I put it in my 8330 it charges but lasts a couple of hours and then all of a sudden it just dies or the phone hangs.
    Trying to put the battery in while the phone is connected.
    See what happens with that.
    05-12-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD