MY phone was working fine and suddenly the phone has started to get warm and the battery doesnt last long at all ive installed some apps, Simple Weather Storm Slider and eGPS but i think its the App XENOZU that is causing the problems and i cannot get rid of it ?

Help!
    01-18-10 08:41 AM
    Not sure why you can't get rid of the app. You should be able to go to options, applications, find it on the list, highlight it, menu button and delete.

What OS are you running? .419 eats my battery, but its more like 12-14 hours, not 4 hours. The benefits outweigh the battery issue for me, so I put up with it and charnge whenever I need to.

The eGPS app could also be affecting it...its possible that your GPS on your phone is on constantly which will have a major affect on battery life. Try checking the settings within the app to see if you can turn that off unless you need it.

You can also try removing the apps one at a time and see which one fixes the problem. If you can't delete Xenozu in the way I said above, then you might have to reload your OS without it there...directions are in the OS forum I believe, but basically it involves plugging in your phone to your computer, running desktop manager, choosing update option, update your OS, when it says there are no updates available you click on options on the right and it will let you load your current OS, but leave out apps etc. Its a simple check box list that you choose what you want on your phone and what you don't. I do this everytime I load an OS so I can make sure English is my only language etc to save on memory space.
    01-18-10 07:53 PM
    Thanks my 2 Cents! ive been running OS 5.0.0.425 and has been fine ive always had GPS on and battery has lasted about 12 hours but thats fine ! Yesterday one of my batteries failed it was plugged into the charger all night, the battery was hardly charged and the bottom of the phone was hot.

Ive been taking apps out but the Xenozu comes back after deleting i will try wiping the Phone and reinstalling the OS but this is annoying as im not sure which app triggered the problem.
    01-19-10 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD