I just got a new storm and I charged the battery, The phone blinked all night and never turned solid green. I took the battery out and it turned green. The phone says 100 percent Is there a problem with the battery charging?
    Last edited by tbdbuckeyeitl; 04-14-09 at 06:45 AM.
    04-14-09 06:12 AM
    Happened to me once or twice during the first week I had my storm. Haven't had any problems since.
    04-14-09 07:51 AM
    I also noticed that the battery status does not move until i do a battery pull, ex if its at 85 , i can charge, byut will not show 100 until i do a battery pull. Is this the phone, the os or the battery. Should I replace it or will the new os verizon has fix this???
    04-14-09 09:50 AM
    please help, is there a fix, is it the battery, phone or 75 os??? Should i return phone or battery, THANKS
    04-14-09 10:39 AM
    anyone know if exchanging battery will help?
    04-14-09 12:05 PM
    there is nothing wrong with the battery, it happens on a new phone/the first few charges.
    04-14-09 12:17 PM
    so, just leave it alone, and it will start charging? Are you sure its not a bug or a bad phone, Thanks for any help
    04-14-09 01:46 PM
    Maybe someone can answer this for me, sometimes when I charge my phone it says its charging but after a while night of charging (even when it has 18% battery life left in the orange) in the morning it is still at 18% and hasn't charged at all. Then when I remove the cable to charge the phone it dies in about 10 min down to 0%. Any suggestions for reasons why?
    04-14-09 01:50 PM
    does anyone think its the actual phone and not the battery? has anyone else fixed this problem?
    04-14-09 02:16 PM
    bump for afternoon people. do you think this is a battery issue or a phone issue
    04-14-09 05:40 PM
    I had an issue with mine yesturday. I had a full charge, and played around with it for a bit, cause I just got it. Out it back on charger over nite. Heard the darn alarm going off @ 530(just bought it off an individual, and didn't turn alarm off), so I got up and turned it off. When I got up @ 730, it was dead! It was still on charger. I pulled battery, and started charging again. I got the bolt on battery, but it quit charging after a lil bit. I unplugged it and did it again, and same results. Pulled battery again, now its finally charging fully. Anyone else had this happen. Phone is like new...lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 10:34 AM
    Maybe someone can answer this for me, sometimes when I charge my phone it says its charging but after a while night of charging (even when it has 18% battery life left in the orange) in the morning it is still at 18% and hasn't charged at all. Then when I remove the cable to charge the phone it dies in about 10 min down to 0%. Any suggestions for reasons why?
    I noticed that it does matter what kind of outlet you plug in to. For a short time I was charging on a weak powerstrip and wouldn't get much of a result but when I plugged it directly into a wall socket it was a beautiful thing. I dont know if this will work for you but it is at least worth a shot!
    04-17-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD