So I keep seeing this commercial for the Storm and Bank of America. There is a short cut on the screen for the mobile banking app. Is there s short cut for this? Or is this just for the commercial? If there is how do I get it?

Thanks
    02-23-09 08:11 AM
    Download it right from your blackberry, Bankofamerica.com/blackberry. It will take you right to a download link. I can get the app to work, but for some strange reason it says something like, login to your home computer to make your phone login or whatnot. Tried 2 times and figured it would let me login but nope.
    02-23-09 08:15 AM
    I have the mobile banking now, but i cant fiqure out how to get the short cut on my screen.
    02-23-09 08:18 AM
    It should be in your downloads folder. If you want it on the home screen, highlight the icon, blackberry button, move to folder, click home screen, and that should be it
    02-23-09 08:20 AM
    This should come in handy for me since I just opened an account with B.o.A.
    02-23-09 08:35 AM
    I have been using it for a few weeks now and works great. The direct link should come in your downloaded folder.
    02-23-09 09:09 AM
    I agree that it is a good app to have on your BB. I was out of town a couple weeks ago and needed to find a BoA ATM. My friend suggested looking in the phone book but the locations they gave was of no use since we didn't know the town well enough. Then I remembered about the app, I just pulled out my storm and the BoA app gave me a list of the nearest locations with directions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 09:48 AM
    I dont have this app in my download folder how/where do I get it?
    02-23-09 09:54 AM
    it looks like it wasnt meant for the Storm? the filling color in the icons is not complete...it works well though and uses the GPS to locate an atm...pretty good...
    02-23-09 10:23 AM
    Where do I get it?
    02-23-09 10:24 AM
    I dont have this app in my download folder how/where do I get it?
    do one thing first - go into Options> Advanced>Applications and see if BofA is in the list....

if it is installed, go to landscape mode and click BB menu> Show all...see if the icon is there...if not, do a battery pull..

If all else fails, go to first step, highlight the app and delete...then redownload and see if it works.
    02-23-09 10:25 AM
    It works, I used it for about a year on my treo 755P, not sure what they have done different, because it looks exactly the same on the BB. when I saw the add, I was at an ATM and thought it weird that they were now publicizing it, I had used it from day one (Nov. 21) when I got the storm. I had never used the shortcut, I just saved the page as a bookmark in the browser.
    02-23-09 10:28 AM
    I will try another angle here. I cannot find where to download this app. I can use mobile banking by just going on the browser. I want the app so that I have a short cut. Where do I find the actual download? It is not in my storm now, I checked.
    02-23-09 10:30 AM
    on your storm, go into browser, then go to wap.crackberry.com

under 3rd party apps, look at the first sticky...the OTA apps thread...click on the BofA app link and it should let you download..
    02-23-09 10:30 AM
    Thank you.
    02-23-09 10:31 AM
    I have done that and cant find the app....I am losing my mind.........
    02-23-09 11:55 AM
    I have found it thanks
    02-23-09 12:05 PM
    this is a very handy app to have thanks
    02-23-09 12:12 PM
    had no problems thanks everyone!
    02-26-09 02:51 PM
    Thank u, Edwez! I had tried unsuccessfully to get this direct link up till now!
    02-26-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD