So I finally got this error. The problem is I dont think I have a back up of my device on my computer and when I connect my phone using the USB cable the BB desktop manager can not connect to the device. Its shows that my default is in Document\blackberry\backup, but there is not a file in there. Is there anything I can do to back my phone up or am I SOL???

PS - Ive seen this jl_cmder file where you can just fix the appropriate file with the event log, but I havent had any luck getting past the event log step because all I get is a message saying

"JAVALOADER is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

and the event log is blank. Im running Vista 64 bit and that file is getting saved under program files (x86). Any help would be just awesome. Thanks.
    08-12-12 07:16 PM
    Just a wild guess......

The phone screen shows 507?
    08-12-12 08:11 PM
    Just a wild guess......

The phone screen shows 507?
    The error Im getting is JVM error 102 not 507.
    08-13-12 11:35 AM
    Nevermind I ended up figuring out how to get JL_cmder to work with vista 64. Phones up and working.
    08-13-12 08:13 PM
    Hi,
    i'm getting the same problem you had, can you tell me how you got the JL_cmder to work? when i get to eventlog is also empty and i don't know how to proceed from there. Please help me out, i have lots of important info in the phone.
    12-18-12 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD