Ok so I have a ton of messages in my saved messages folder on my storm.. Problem is I need to wipe my BB and reinstall the OS.. If I do a backup and then restore later will this backup those saved messages on my bb?? They are not in my inbox so I didnt know if it would still back them up or not.. Thanks.

Also is there some website or an app that I can get to save my messages to my email or on my computer somehow to where I can retrieve them later and possibly print them off??
    Last edited by Bow4Life; 08-01-09 at 01:34 PM.
    08-01-09 01:32 PM
    The backup process saves all messages both email and sms/mms as well as call logs and all that jazz.
    08-01-09 01:42 PM
    Yeah i know that but I dont think it will restore the saved messages.. correct me if Im wrong but i think it only restores the inbox and outbox messages..Anyone???
    08-01-09 01:55 PM
    I've restored from backup, and found plenty of messages that were tagged as "Save" showing up when I chose "Show Saved Messages" in the message list.
    08-01-09 02:03 PM
    The saved messages folder in applications should create/restore a database with those saves massages.
    08-01-09 02:39 PM
    Yeah i know that but I dont think it will restore the saved messages.. correct me if Im wrong but i think it only restores the inbox and outbox messages..Anyone???
    It saves the messages in all of the folders. You can actually select what information it does and does not backup in DM
    08-01-09 02:41 PM
    Good deal......Thanks for your help everyone!!
    08-01-09 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD