... AND my quickpull no longer works. I get the first window asking if I want to continue, but the second window asking if you want to reboot or not doesn't pop up. Screen just stays white.

All this from me just doing a backup and then a restore. Nothing else. My browser icon is gone, and when i pull it up from the "switch application" menu, I get a message saying no browser exists, contact my service provider (!?!?!?!?)

SO.... is there another way to fix this cr*pola or do I need to just do a reinstall of .75?
    04-17-09 04:48 PM
    options > advance options > host routing table > pick like the 2nd on or something > bb button > register now
    04-17-09 05:00 PM
    ... AND my quickpull no longer works. I get the first window asking if I want to continue, but the second window asking if you want to reboot or not doesn't pop up. Screen just stays white.

All this from me just doing a backup and then a restore. Nothing else. My browser icon is gone, and when i pull it up from the "switch application" menu, I get a message saying no browser exists, contact my service provider (!?!?!?!?)

SO.... is there another way to fix this cr*pola or do I need to just do a reinstall of .75?
    For your browser: options > advanced options > Host Routing Table *press BB button* > Register Now.

I suggest you use the search function in future, this has been discussed and answered a few hundred times in the past month alone.

As for quickpull-- a battery pull will correct this.
    04-17-09 05:01 PM
    A battery pull to fix quickpull. I LOVE it!

Done. Fixed the problems.
    04-17-09 05:08 PM
    How could you have 305 posts and not be able to find these answers where they are already posted?
    04-17-09 05:09 PM
    How could you have 305 posts and not be able to find these answers where they are already posted?
    I love to agitate the self-righteous wearers of the very big and heavy "i'm smart and you're dumb!" crowns.

Posts like these allow me to identify who you guys are
    04-17-09 05:15 PM
    ive registered the phone and did the battery pull and i still get the message to contact my service provider
    04-17-09 05:45 PM
    For your browser: options > advanced options > Host Routing Table *press BB button* > Register Now.

I suggest you use the search function in future, this has been discussed and answered a few hundred times in the past month alone.

As for quickpull-- a battery pull will correct this.
    What if I registered the device and it did not retrieve my browser?? Im so frustrated. I have my phone serviced by cricket wireless and I had to buy a flashed blackberry in order to be serviced by them. I'm afraid i'm screwed on the browser situation now because they already gave me problems about turning the phone on. any suggestions?
    09-18-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD