Please help. I'm new to the whole blackberry world. I love my new Storm, even though it is not my original one -- had to get it replaced because it would not charge correctly (after a new battery and charger Verizon determined it was the plug in port that went bad).

Anyway...plugged my new storm in to my PC (I had backed up my old one before I returned it and my desktop manager) and it synched my contacts up nicely...but my web browser and my Visual Voicemail are GONE. I'm at a loss without the BB browser.

Please help me figure out how to restore those two items. I feel a bit lost without them.

Really appreciate any help (in nice easy laymens terms) you can offer. I hate to make a 7th trip back to Verizon with my laptop.

B
    03-11-09 05:23 PM
    visual voicemail is in application center.. not sure about bb browser
    03-11-09 05:28 PM
    Anyone know how to get an icon on the front screen for an email account I just added? Its there...I have the password entered and all that...but no icon that I can find...how do I add it?

Thanks for being so patient with a BB newbie.
    03-11-09 05:34 PM
    03-11-09 05:44 PM
    Thanks so much. Got the browser back, but the email is still eluding me.

patience...patience...
    03-11-09 06:14 PM
    Thanks so much. Got the browser back, but the email is still eluding me.

patience...patience...
    Resend your service books, then use search instead of asking the same questions every newbie asks 400 times.
    03-11-09 06:21 PM
    It was just a question--apparently I'm taking up valuable forum space from you or something.

I don't know what Service books are...maybe that makes me an *****, but..I had heard this was a great place to ask questions. As I said, I'm just starting out.

I did try a search and didn't find anything before I posted.
    03-11-09 07:28 PM
    Resend your service books, then use search instead of asking the same questions every newbie asks 400 times.
    Hey, bschiel don't listen to xilly. His Mom raised his rent this morning. The more polite message is that many questions you will ask as a newbie have likely been asked many times before. Take some time to browse subforums like this: http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/

You can actually do searches from this next link...searching just thread titles or entire threads:

http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php?f=86

Back to your email question. Can you scroll down from the front screen? Do you just want to move them to the top of the screen? If so, here's a link with advice: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=119122
    Last edited by crackberryfan; 03-11-09 at 07:40 PM.
    03-11-09 07:35 PM
    It was just a question--apparently I'm taking up valuable forum space from you or something.

I don't know what Service books are...maybe that makes me an *****, but..I had heard this was a great place to ask questions. As I said, I'm just starting out.

I did try a search and didn't find anything before I posted.
    To resend your Service Books, log into your Blackberry Internet Service account and click "Send Service Books" on the left.

Hey, bschiel don't listen to xilly. His Mom raised his rent this morning.
    Yeah, I hate when that ***** raises my mortgage. Pisses me off.
    03-12-09 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD