Is it just me or is the autotext feature terrible on the storm terrible? Honestly I spend more time fixing words than I do typing. It always seems to guess the wrong thing whenever I'm typing and I make a mistake. I could type on my ipod touch and its auto correction feature was great. I think if the storms auto correction were better people who have trouble typing would be a whole lot faster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 11:17 AM
    the apple autocorrect really is unparalleled

the storm is kind of annoying since it basically only changes it when one letter is missing

also i hate when it forces me to correct things

like i tried to type "haha" but it typed "HAha" and i tried to select next to the word to correct the extra capitalized letter, but it had a popup that said "ha ha"

this occurs with different situations other than "haha" but its annoying because you seem to be forced to use the suggestion or select NEXT to the word and then scroll over to avoid the popup
    03-20-09 11:33 AM
    just edit your auto text... i did and now i can type shorthand and it writes the whole word for me, like if i am writing a business letter and i accidentally type "u" (thanks to aim, bbm, and texting) it will automatically correct it to "you".. just takes some work thats all.
    Last edited by ahern090; 03-20-09 at 12:11 PM. Reason: typos
    03-20-09 12:11 PM
    This doesn't even come close to an answer. Do you know how many words there are? And then again how many different ways there are to misspell all those words?
    06-12-09 08:46 AM
    The auto text is awful. I like the auto text on the new Android release. We need something like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD