I noticed today that my auto focus stopped focusing. It still turns green like it is supposed to when its focused but it doesn't actually focus. Has anyone else had a problem like this?
    12-24-08 01:34 AM
    I noticed the same thing. I'm not sure when it started though. I was running .75 and now I'm on .85 and still the same thing.
    12-27-08 02:48 PM
    This post seemed to get buried pretty quick with the .85 Leak so I wanted to bump it up to see if others are having issues with the autofocus.
    12-28-08 12:42 AM
    Well, I took my phone into Verizon and compared it to the display model for the tech. He agreed that the focuser stopped working and they are sending a replacement. You might want to do that as well.
    12-31-08 04:27 PM
    Mine has never worked. Although with my luck if I got a replacement something that I actually used would be defective.

At this point I can wait a while with a broken camera, and maybe there will be a hardware update at some point that would motivate me to swap out my otherwise functioning phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 04:51 PM
    yeah im going to get it swapped out friday. i tried a few other ones and they both worked so i figure its mine. the only thing i could think of is maybe it has something to do with downloading the CaptureIt app.
    12-31-08 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD