I have been noticing the past few days that my connections would be off.....no bars nothing, not even 1x and i would have to use "Manage Connections" to turn them back on.

I have the Auto On/Off feature enabled for weekdays and weekends and realized that the problem is connected. Sure enough....when it powered back on this morning at 6:30 the connections did not come back on and i had to turn them on manually.

Anyone else experiencing this issue???
    11-30-08 03:09 PM
    I have the same issue.
    11-30-08 04:15 PM
    I experienced this once. But, hasn't happened since. I know the radio shuts off when you have low battery to conserve battery consumption.
    11-30-08 04:22 PM
    Try a battery pull.
    11-30-08 04:22 PM
    battery pull is not the answer.....there is no way to know if the issue is fixed or is even there until tomorrow when you may have missed an important early morning call due to it not coming on.......
    11-30-08 04:30 PM
    battery pull is not the answer.
    Have your tried it? If you haven't tried it, then don't tell me it's not the answer.
    11-30-08 04:39 PM
    i have pulled my battery several times in the last week for other issues....even to see if the connections would come on after a pull....still had the issue after auto on/off last night....

there are some problems that need to be addressed at the root so it doesn't happen again....that is why i said a pull was not the answer.....besides the fact i have pulled it......
    11-30-08 05:02 PM
    Is the battery fully charged?
    11-30-08 05:06 PM
    Is the battery fully charged?

yes
    11-30-08 10:47 PM
    This same thing happened to me this morning. The phone turned back on at its designated time, but all the readios were turned off.
    12-02-08 06:03 AM
    installed .75 last night......looks like it may have fixed it
    12-02-08 09:17 AM
    Is this the only way to shut down e-mail at night? I still need to get phone calls in case of an emergency but I don't want to hear e-mail coming all night?
    12-03-08 07:03 AM
    Is this the only way to shut down e-mail at night? I still need to get phone calls in case of an emergency but I don't want to hear e-mail coming all night?

you can create a profile do do this..
    12-03-08 07:04 AM
    I having this issue every day. Wierd thing is it never did this until I wiped the phone for a battery issue. Very annonying

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 07:09 AM
    you can create a profile do do this..
    How would I do that and where do I look? I do not see that in the auto on/off menu. Thanks!!!
    12-03-08 07:11 AM
    I am having the same problem. It turns off at 11:00 pm, the device comes on at 6:30am, but the radio is off. I have to go into Manage Connections to turn it back on. I will try a battery pull and see what happens. I am waiting for the "official" release of .75.
    12-03-08 07:42 AM
    .75 Did Not Fix It.......
    12-03-08 08:52 AM
    can't you guys just use "bedside mode"? get your phone calls, but no LED or other alerts.

also, if the battery level drops too low, it automatically shuts off the radio, and you have to manually turn it back on (even if your battery level reaches an acceptable level)
    12-03-08 08:58 AM
    can't you guys just use "bedside mode"? get your phone calls, but no LED or other alerts.

also, if the battery level drops too low, it automatically shuts off the radio, and you have to manually turn it back on (even if your battery level reaches an acceptable level)
    Bedside mode doesn't shut the phone off. I want the phone off because I don't want to receive phone calls over night and I want to conserve battery power since I'm not using the phone while I sleep. Not having the radio come back on when the phone turns back on is no more useful than having the phone not come back on at all.
    12-03-08 09:18 AM
    Bedside mode doesn't shut the phone off. I want the phone off because I don't want to receive phone calls over night and I want to conserve battery power since I'm not using the phone while I sleep. Not having the radio come back on when the phone turns back on is no more useful than having the phone not come back on at all.
    Exactly! The ***** I spoke with this am, acted like he didn't even know what auto off was. I had to explain it to him...
    12-03-08 09:21 AM
    I have been noticing the past few days that my connections would be off.....no bars nothing, not even 1x and i would have to use "Manage Connections" to turn them back on.

I have the Auto On/Off feature enabled for weekdays and weekends and realized that the problem is connected. Sure enough....when it powered back on this morning at 6:30 the connections did not come back on and i had to turn them on manually.

Anyone else experiencing this issue???
    Please give us more information....... Please tell us what times you have in your Auto on/off. it could be that simple. but if it is you will have found it and not come back with the information. Please....... lets check on everything. Your solutions will be helping others.

George

Ps mine worked from the get go (Sorry)
    12-03-08 09:30 AM
    Mine does the same thing. It's Set to power off at 9pm and on at 7am.
    12-03-08 07:35 PM
    I know that when I tried the auto on/off thing to come back on within a minute or two of shutting off, the radio was on when it came back, but when I do it overnight 9:30PM to 5:45AM the radio is off in the morning
    12-03-08 08:40 PM
    I know that when I tried the auto on/off thing to come back on within a minute or two of shutting off, the radio was on when it came back, but when I do it overnight 9:30PM to 5:45AM the radio is off in the morning
    Mine does the same thing.
    12-03-08 09:54 PM
    How would I do that and where do I look? I do not see that in the auto on/off menu. Thanks!!!
    Click on Sound Icon.
    Scroll all the way down to Custom Profiles.
    Change/Edit your sound profile.

Hope that help
    12-04-08 02:39 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD