I did a search and can't find the answer to my question. When the Power Off is selected on my storm it says that the device is scheduled to turn on May 1st, 2009 at 10:00 am. I never scheduled any such thing. Then it gives me the option to either turn off or full power off. When I go into options On/Off it just gives me a weekday or weekend schedule. No actually date option. Can someone help me in changing this. I'm not exactly sure what turn on May 1st means even thought the device is already on. Thanks in advance.
    04-12-09 09:09 PM
    Do you have a reminder or task set for that day?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 09:11 PM
    It's probably just a random date, if the Auto On/Off feature is turned off, it's not gonna happen.
    04-12-09 09:12 PM
    Do you have a reminder or task set for that day?

Yes I do. Give the dogs their heart worm medicine.
    04-12-09 09:49 PM
    Yes I do. Give the dogs their heart worm medicine.
    Yea when you have the reminder set your phone will turn back on for that reminder that's why you get that notice. If you fully power it off it won't turn on for your reminder/ task/ alarm.

04-12-09 09:59 PM
    Yea when you have the reminder set your phone will turn back on for that reminder that's why you get that notice. If you fully power it off it won't turn on for your reminder/ task/ alarm.

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it
    04-12-09 10:01 PM
    You're welcome, glad I could help.

04-12-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD