I connect my Storm to an Aux input to my car stereo so that I can listen to tunes off my Storm and also use it talk through the Headset...

Sometimes I'll answer or call using the phone and the other end can't hear me but I can hear them... Also another problem is that when I try using the video camera, it records but w/ no audio...

Has anyone been experiencing these issues?
    07-31-09 03:30 AM
    if you are using a fm modulator then people will not be able to hear you till you unplug it. As far as the camara, I can't help. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 04:53 AM
    Here's what worked for me (in my case where I believe phone was defaulting to my bluetooth device (though im not sure b/c I was not able to hear music!):

The battery pulls didnt help in my case.

Connected bluetooth device then told it to Activate Handset. This fixed the music part but I was still unable to hear anything making calls.
    So I made a call then turned on my bt headset, then activated Handset (from the menu button) Finally it worked.

Seemed like it got stuck to my bluetooth device and needed to be toggled back to the default Handset. Scary. Hope this helps someone. I would suggest playing around with Activating each device while making calls, playing music >_<.
    09-02-09 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD