In audible air program, I am not able to navigate. The program seems unresponsive to touch screen, and I do not know if there is a way to scroll through my list of books and user options. Can anyone help?
    04-05-09 11:27 PM
    I was part of a recent beta test of a new storm-friendly version. Don't have an eta though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 02:31 AM
    read the destructions. Audible air works on the storm, just not with touch screen yet. The instructions show you the kepad shortcuts to scroll through yur books and work all of the controls.
    04-06-09 06:59 PM
    The beta of the Storm version should be out soon. The beta test was good, but not perfect. However, it has been several weeks. Hopefully soon!
    04-06-09 09:19 PM
    The beta of the Storm version should be out soon. The beta test was good, but not perfect. However, it has been several weeks. Hopefully soon!
    Hurry up, audible.com!
    04-16-09 11:03 AM
    In audible air program, I am not able to navigate. The program seems unresponsive to touch screen, and I do not know if there is a way to scroll through my list of books and user options. Can anyone help?
    Gutdoc,
    I've been using the version for the 8800 since I got my storm in December. You have to enable compatibility mode for it to work. Then when you open audible you engage the num lock and navigate using the numbers.

It sucks though, I can't believe I have been putting up with it for 5 months. Sometimes it will stop and then you have to rewind to get it back to where the pause began. Sometimes when fastforwarding it will lose it's place and go to the beginning of the book. Also, if you have your sound profiles on anything other than silent or vibrate, messages will silence the audio of a book but the book will continue to play. All of these things suck royally for me because I primarily listen to books when I drive.

Oh well. Here's hoping that the next version is awesome.
    04-17-09 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD