We will definitely see in a little over 2 month from now (marketing push , then release to public), whether RIM and VZ are ready (i.e.: essentially bug-free) to release the beast.
    08-27-08 08:31 AM
    You're mean and I do not like you. Get out of my thread. And you'll see come October that I, along with dozens of other leaked rumors (including BGR), am right.
    LMAO...Ummmm FYI... I dont come to forums to be "Liked" I come to forums to learn... and If you took the time to read my post you would have notice that i never said that you were wrong, or going to be wrong for that matter i simply said i dont believe anything anyone (including you, and your friend) says when it comes to rumors about release dates...
    08-27-08 06:34 PM
    Well Stang68, I think it is great and nice of you to give us any info rather it is correct or not. crossing fingers it is though (giggle) I come here to be liked, who wants to go to a catty forum even if only for information? if that's the case i'd go to an all woman site they fight like cats over there. whoa!! lol!!
    anyway, thanks for the info again Im hoping to get one of these. but the question I have is...

If Verizon W sells will it work on Telus? or will I have to wait another 2 months for Telus to get it? that is if Telus gets it.

Thanks!!
    09-09-08 04:37 PM
    If you took the time to read my post you would have notice that
    Stang? Bother to read and understand things?

09-09-08 04:51 PM
    Stang? Bother to read and understand things
    raiderwolf not being a *********?

09-09-08 07:29 PM
    Looking at both those two Jacks laughing is hypnotic.

oooh what the heck

And I just noticed that you're sitting behind the Conan desk, stang! Go for a drive!
    Last edited by skyys; 09-09-08 at 07:51 PM.
    09-09-08 07:47 PM
    Looking at both those two Jacks laughing is hypnotic.

oooh what the heck

And I just noticed that you're sitting behind the Conan desk, stang! Go for a drive!
    Haha, I'll take it out for a drive the next time I'm sitting there!
    09-09-08 07:53 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD