Ascendo DataVault has been nominated for the Handango Champion Award. Please vote for DataVault in the Phone Tools category.

We have released Ascendo DataVault for the BlackBerry Storm.
    Ascendo DataVault for BlackBerry Home Page

See below for a list of enhancements.

• Implemented touch-screen support for selecting items, icons, drop-down lists, etc.
    • Added support for viewing in landscape and portrait mode, see screen shots below.
    • Implemented finger-swipe scrolling to navigate horizontally down list of items and vertically across fields.
    • Added screen short-cuts for Add, Edit, Save, Search, Copy-to-Clipboard and Send-by-Email.
    • Implemented Live Links for URLs, Emails and Telephone numbers. Tap link to initiate browser session, email or call.
    • Implemented automatic refresh after synchronization with DataVault Desktop.
    • Improved screen layout for category and type filters.
    • Optimized graphics for increased screen resolution and screen-tilting.

You can download the latest release from our FAQ page below.
    http://www.ascendo-inc.com/DataVaultFAQ.html

If you have technical issues to report, please email wallet_support[AT]ascendo-inc.com

We are open to your comments and suggestions.

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo Inc

Last edited by Ascendo; 09-30-09 at 09:16 AM.
    11-24-08 11:18 AM
    We have released Ascendo DataVault for the BlackBerry Storm. You can download it from our FAQ page below.
    ascendo-inc.com/DataVaultFAQ.html

We added several enhancements but more will follow in the days to come.
    • Touch screen support for selecting items, icons, drop-down lists, etc.
    • Support for tilting screen vertically or horizontally, see screen shots below.
    • Automatic hide/show for screen keyboard to improve usability.
    • Screen layout improvements.
    • Re-sized graphics.

If you have any suggestions or issues to report, please email wallet_support[AT]ascendo-inc.com

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo DataVault Home Page
    ascendo-inc.com/DataVault.html

Nice.....Just as promised!!!!! LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!!!!!
    11-24-08 11:22 AM
    Am I able to import data from Cryptmagic? They seemed to have dropped the ball on support.
    11-24-08 11:26 AM
    or from SplashID
    11-24-08 01:21 PM
    WOW. What a program. Well done. First let me explain my situation. My wife has a Pearl. Me, I had a Treo 650 (yea, old and outdated) but was waiting for the Storm (which I was the first in line and pounding on the door, another story). I put Ascendo DataVault on her pearl so we could have all of our information in one spot. I mean everything, from bank accounts (with who to call when cards are lost) to her clothing size. This program will do it all. We both have it on our Blackberry�s, as we share the DataVault data file with two computers with no problems. The program works great! And the look on the Storm is unbelievable. Thanks for a well thought out program.
    11-24-08 07:47 PM
    Marc,

Do you have any word on if/when Ascendo Money will be ported/optimized for the Storm?

I tried the current demo version...no dice (there's no "1" key when you try to enter a withdrawal amount...a bit of a deal-breaker there).
    11-24-08 09:10 PM
    never heard of anything like this but it looks like something that could be very handy for me unless someone stole my phone and figured how to hack it lol
    11-24-08 10:50 PM
    Am I able to import data from Cryptmagic? They seemed to have dropped the ball on support.
    Yes you can.

Please see our online user guide for more information on "Importing Items" from third party applications like Cryptmagic.
    ascendo-inc.com/UserGuides/DV/DV4UGContents.html

Marc
    Ascendo
    11-24-08 11:02 PM
    We have released Ascendo DataVault for the BlackBerry Storm. You can download it from our FAQ page below.
    ascendo-inc.com/DataVaultFAQ.html

We added several enhancements but more will follow in the days to come.
    • Touch screen support for selecting items, icons, drop-down lists, etc.
    • Support for tilting screen vertically or horizontally, see screen shots below.
    • Automatic hide/show for screen keyboard to improve usability.
    • Screen layout improvements.
    • Re-sized graphics.

If you have any suggestions or issues to report, please email wallet_support[AT]ascendo-inc.com

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo DataVault Home Page
    ascendo-inc.com/DataVault.html

Awesome. Downloaded and installed without a hitch. Great Job!
    11-25-08 12:13 AM
    (Am I able to import data from Cryptmagic?)...or from SplashID
    Yes, you can import data directly into Ascendo DataVault from SplashID and Cryptmagic. See User Guide section on Importing Items for detailed instructions.
    Ascendo DataVault User Guide

We offer competitive upgrades for users switching to Ascendo DataVault from these products. For more information, email info[AT]ascendo-inc.com

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo Inc.
    Last edited by Ascendo; 11-25-08 at 09:15 AM.
    11-25-08 09:12 AM
    never heard of anything like this but it looks like something that could be very handy for me unless someone stole my phone and figured how to hack it lol
    bigphill - FYI...I am not an Ascendo shill...

I find this program INVALUABLE. Just to give you an idea, I have:
    -Credit Card info
    -Freq Flyer info
    -Various cell phone acct info
    -Investment Accounts
    -Medical/Dental Card info
    -Combinaiton lock combos
    -SSNs for my whole fam
    -Driver's License info
    -Every Internet login, Library card, blood types for the whole family

Plenty of templates plus you can make your own to store whatever you want. IMO, one of THE most important pieces of software on my PDA and I could not live without it.
    11-25-08 09:34 AM
    bigphill - FYI...I am not an Ascendo shill...

I find this program INVALUABLE. Just to give you an idea, I have:
    -Credit Card info
    -Freq Flyer info
    -Various cell phone acct info
    -Investment Accounts
    -Medical/Dental Card info
    -Combinaiton lock combos
    -SSNs for my whole fam
    -Driver's License info
    -Every Internet login, Library card, blood types for the whole family

Plenty of templates plus you can make your own to store whatever you want. IMO, one of THE most important pieces of software on my PDA and I could not live without it.
    Amen to that! I have the same info in mine.
    11-25-08 09:38 AM
    Well done Ascendo. The Storm (and SDK) have only been out a little while and you have Data Vault performing quite well out of the box. I depend on this program big time and am thrilled with the support and progress. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing the optimized version of Money!!!

Any thought to a totally new application ala Cross River Pocket Day?
    11-25-08 10:00 AM
    Marc, Do you have any word on if/when Ascendo Money will be ported/optimized for the Storm?
    Hi Habious,

We just posted Ascendo Money for the BlackBerry Storm to our web site. Please follow the instructions for OTA installation of V3.2.3, see link below.
    http://www.ascendo-inc.com/MoneyFAQ.html#BBInstall

If you have any comments or issues to report, please email wallet_support[AT]ascendo-inc.com

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo Inc.
    11-26-08 11:47 AM
    Hi Habious,

We just posted Ascendo Money for the BlackBerry Storm to our web site. Please follow the instructions for OTA installation of V3.2.3, see link below.
    http://www.ascendo-inc.com/MoneyFAQ.html#BBInstall

If you have any comments or issues to report, please email wallet_support[AT]ascendo-inc.com

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo Inc.

Thanks Marc. Downloading it now. I'll give it a whirl over the holiday and let everyone know how it works.
    11-26-08 03:58 PM
    Do you offer a discount for switching from eWallet for PC and Windows Mobile to Data Vault on the Storm?
    11-26-08 04:38 PM
    I just downloaded and installed Ascendo on my new Storm. It's great. I was a Palm Treo 700p owner until a few days ago. I used SplashID and, after a few mishaps, was able to import my data.

My only complaint (so far) is that the login screen on the Storm is Portrait only. Makes typing in the password a little harder.
    12-03-08 06:18 PM
    We have released Ascendo DataVault Version 4.4.8 with several enhancements for the BlackBerry Storm. You can download it from our FAQ page below.
    http://www.ascendo-inc.com/DataVaultFAQ.html
    • Implemented horizontal and vertical scrolling when user swipes finger across screen.
    • Added screen short-cuts for Add, Edit, Save, Search, Copy-to-Clipboard and Send-by-Email.
    • Implemented Live Links for URLs so finger-tap prompts user to open BlackBerry browser and go to web site.
    • Implemented Live Links for Email addresses so finger-tap prompts user to open BlackBerry email client and initiate “Compose Email”.
    • Implemented Live Links for phone numbers so finger-tap prompts user to initiates a phone call.
    • Resolved several screen-tilting issues for landscape and portrait viewing.
    • Improved screen layout for Category and Type drop-down lists.
    • Implemented Hide/Show buttons for Search field and Category/Type filters.
    • Added touch screen support for expanding and collapsing tree levels.
    • Implemented automatic refresh after synchronization with DataVault Desktop.
    • Improved password and registration screens.

If you have technical issues to report, please email wallet_support[AT]ascendo-inc.com

We are open to your comments and suggestions.

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo Inc.
    Ascendo DataVault for BlackBerry
    Last edited by Ascendo; 12-10-08 at 12:38 PM.
    12-10-08 12:26 PM
    We have released Ascendo DataVault Version 4.4.8 with several enhancements for the BlackBerry Storm. You can download it from our FAQ page below.
    Thank you Marc. I still can't get it to automatically fill in the username and password on web forms, but you've made it easier to work around the problem with copy and paste, and clickable links.
    12-10-08 01:28 PM
    Why not use the simple password manager for storing this info?
    12-10-08 01:49 PM
    Why not use the simple password manager for storing this info?
    Several reasons:

Encrypted email to other DV users, desktop management, list goes on and on.
    12-10-08 08:12 PM
    Do you offer a discount for switching from eWallet for PC and Windows Mobile to Data Vault on the Storm?
    Yes we do. Please email info[AT]ascendo-inc.com for more information.

Marc
    Ascendo Inc
    12-11-08 11:22 AM
    Ascendo DataVault has been nominated for 2 categories in the Handango Champion Awards. If you like DataVault, we would appreciate it if you would vote for DataVault in the Phone Tools category.

Thanks for your support,
    Marc Bolh
    Ascendo Inc.

09-30-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD