I've done a few searches for some,but what I really want is someone that actually bought one,used it and liked it...........thats all.....lol
    06-03-09 04:09 PM
    My wife has used my Storm with her iPod arm band that she got from Walmart a year or so ago. It fit perfect. She listens to Pandora when she runs. We have not tried to use the Storm's touch screen throught the clear plastic window in the arm band. The volume control button is partially hidden, but she adjusts the volume before strapping it onto her arm.
    06-03-09 04:22 PM
    kind of wondering this as well
    06-03-09 05:01 PM
    kind of wondering this as well
    Same here
    Hope someone comes up with one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 05:15 PM
    My wife has used my Storm with her iPod arm band that she got from Walmart a year or so ago. It fit perfect. She listens to Pandora when she runs. We have not tried to use the Storm's touch screen throught the clear plastic window in the arm band. The volume control button is partially hidden, but she adjusts the volume before strapping it onto her arm.
    Thanks...........I was wondering what ipod does she have,the touch? I have a nano with the arm band but no way my storm fitting into that lil one...thanks again.
    06-03-09 05:59 PM
    cool stuff
    06-03-09 08:22 PM
    Kind of cruel buying an arm band for your Storm knowing full well it has no arms.

06-03-09 09:35 PM
    Thanks...........I was wondering what ipod does she have,the touch? I have a nano with the arm band but no way my storm fitting into that lil one...thanks again.
    She has the big old iPod classic.
    06-04-09 10:02 AM
    Thanks,I'll have to try it.
    06-04-09 05:01 PM
    I picked one up at target.It was made for the ipod classic.I took my phone out of the case and placed it in the armband and it fit perfect.It is a lil tight but I'm able to use the screen menus and all.Great stuff!!!! Thanks
    06-06-09 08:37 PM
    Kind of cruel buying an arm band for your Storm knowing full well it has no arms.

Ha ha ha

06-06-09 08:45 PM

/vote: funniest reply ever!
    06-06-09 08:47 PM
    I have an armband made by Motorola that works really well. I got it from Amazon. I'd post a link but I can't yet.
    06-06-09 09:27 PM
    I use the one that came with my Motorola S9 headset,works fine.
    06-06-09 10:41 PM
    I had an DLO Action Jack that I used for my Sansa a while back that came with an arm band. And I have the Innocase II case and holster combo for my Storm.

Turns out that I can slip the Innocase II's holster clip into the arm band and use that when I go running. Holds nice and secure (hasn't dropped yet) and has all the side buttons exposed to control the music player.
    06-07-09 02:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD